The Botanical Garden
With an orangery and over 9 000 plants.
The royal garden was laid out in the mid 1600s, to designs by Olof Rudbeck the Elder. In 1787, Gustav III donated the garden to Uppsala University as a botanical garden. There are more than 9,000 plants from around the world here, plus an orangery and a tropical greenhouse.
More information is available on www.botan.uu.se